with Life’s Little Laughables

Friday, July 4, 2014

A Beautiful Day

Today ended up being my perfect kind of day. (I love it when days end up exceeding expectations...I think the key here, is that I really didn't have any expectations...or big plans.)  The 4th of July is definitely becoming my favorite holiday.  A day off from work.  Leisurely hanging with the family.  Weather was mild and pleasant: temperatures in the 70s, beautiful sunshine, light breeze, gorgeous sky.  My idea of perfect weather.

 
I live in a small town that has a 4th of July parade in the morning followed by a festival in town. Then we go back home and just relax for the middle part of the day.  We have the parents over for dinner (grilled hamburgers and hot dogs) and then we end our day with fireworks.

There was a beautiful sunset...


and an awesome fireworks display.



Enjoying the Moment,
Me

Motivational Moment:

Life is what happens in between our plans.  May you enjoy your downtime.



No comments:

Post a Comment