with Life’s Little Laughables

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!

I figured it would be bad MoJo if I ended 2013 with a blog on ‘Loss’; hence, here is an appropriate blog for ending the year right.

I typically wax philosophic at the end of the year, reminiscing about the year that was (the good and the bad/the joys and the sorrows) and thinking about all the possibilities of the year to come.  But I figured there are so many blogs and articles that already do that at this time of year, so I decided to keep this one short and sweet!

Here is my sage advice for the New Year:

Say Good Bye to things that are bad for you (habits, food, people, etc.) and say Hello to things that are good for you (habits, food, people, etc.).  J

I, personally, am going to try to enjoy my existence more with more laughter, more chocolate, and more sex!  Life is short people; seize the day!

No matter what the New Year brings, I wish you all peace with your individual life’s journey and many moments of pure joy.

Cheers to 2014!

Me

Motivational Moment:

I thought I would end the year with a link to some of the world’s most beautiful places from one of my favorite websites - The Huffington Post.  Dream Big!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/10/worlds-most-beautiful-places_n_4072545.html

2 comments: