with Life’s Little Laughables

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

I was surfing the top stories on AOL tonight (because I was, of course, supposed to be doing actual work, but procrastination is SO much more fun!) and I came across this hilarious blog: http://crappypictures.com/parenting-i-quit./ by Amber Dusick.  (And for the record Amber, quitting and running away sound so fabulous right now!)  And while on Amber's page, I discovered the link to the Ultimate Blog Party 2013 http://www.5minutesformom.com/75741/ultimate-blog-party-2013/, which just so happens to be going on right now!!  (I love serendipity being at play here, in that I didn't notice the link the week after it closed!!  Thank you Amber!  Murphy's Law didn't get a chance to bite me this time.  Yay!)

The Blog Party sounds like an awesome experience - so, I will do as the lovely two "5 minutes for mom"s suggest and tell you a little bit about myself and my blog.

I am a stressed-out mother of three (awesome girls)!  I work full time, have a house that is constantly winning the clutter war (I have yet to even come close to winning one battle since I have had kids!), and I never seem to have enough hours in the day.

I mainly blog about whatever current rant is going through my head.  I think way too much and way too deeply about life.  My blog name - Serenity Goddess - is my ultimate goal!  :)

I like ending each blog with a Motivational Moment because even though life is stressful and hard at times, it is also beautiful and amazing and goes by way too fast.  I love beautiful pictures, songs, and words and find that beauty and people inspire!!!

Enjoying the Blog Partying 2013,
Me


Motivational Moment:

I love the two new sites I discovered tonight (http://crappypictures.com/parenting-i-quit./ ; http://www.5minutesformom.com/75741/ultimate-blog-party-2013/ ) and all the exciting, new connections they represent.  I think it is so cool (and inspirational) that so many people can connect over something like blogging.  We are all in this thing called 'life' together and we are sharing our time here together.  We might as well help each other out and make the absolute best of our time here for as we all know, it ends way too soon!

Here's to meeting new friends and connections, the joy of blogging, and getting the absolute most out of our lives!


http://www.5minutesformom.com/75741/ultimate-blog-party-2013/

16 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I come for the party ^___*. I like to "meet" new blogger friends. You have 3 daughter and I have two sons and I am WAHM :D Glad to meet u.

    Pls return to see my UBP blog post too in here: http://bit.ly/14IvDly See you at my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juliana - Thanks so much for stopping by! I love your site! You are amazingly talented and creative! Thanks for sharing your beauty with the world!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by to say hello and I hope that you are enjoying the party. Please visit my blog Books R Us http://tinyurl.com/blog-party13. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen! Thanks for stopping by for the party. I am looking forward to checking your site out (and will do so shortly).

      Have fun partying this week! ;) I wish you a great day also!

      Delete
  4. Stopping by from UBP13 to say "hi". I absolutely LOVE crappypictures.com! She is such a funny blogger! So glad you discovered the UBP while you were at it. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamie! Thanks for stopping by! I am loving this party so far! What a great way to see other blogs!

      And I agree with you, I couldn't believe how hilarious crappypictures is! :)

      I am looking forward to checking out your site also.

      Have a fabulous day!

      Delete
  5. I tell myself once my kids are grown I will have a clean house!

    Nice to 'meet' you from the Ultimate Blog Party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your thinking! ;) Thanks for stopping by the party!

      Delete
  6. Hello!!! I love your blog!!!! I'm here from the UBP!!! And you stopped by my place and said hi, lol. I can't wait to prowl through your blog more. I hope you're having a wonderful party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and the kind words! I hope you're enjoying the party!!

      Delete
  7. Stopping by from the UBP! I love that you're ending each post with a motivational moment. That's unique and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elizabeth! I really appreciate your sweet sentiments! I'm on my way to checking out your blog now. :) Have fun partying!

      Delete
  8. Hello!! So nice to meet you! I love that you blog about whatever rant is in your head. I do the same :)nd isn't it wonderful to connect with so many new fab blggers and writiers :)
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Blogging about our rants is a blast (I just read your "Hotel Etiquette 101" blog and couldn't agree more). Now if only I could get the PR gig for the Global Resort Homes for my family of 5...!! :)

      Congrats on the success of your blog! You rock!

      Delete
  9. Hi Cathi! Thanks for stopping by. Warm banana bread sounds fabulous! I'm on my way. ;)

    ReplyDelete